The Placement Cell of the Sri Ganesh College of Engineering & Technology, is functioning effectively with an intention of achieving 100% placement for the students. The Placement Cell is maintaining a strong database of major recruiters and building cordial relationship with all of them and interacting with industry personnel regularly.
We impart this training program with the help of reputed trainers. They enable our students to gain a competitive edge in the recruitment process, groom their confidence and develop their personality. Close on the heels of placement drives, the Placement Assistance Cell makes an evaluation of the performance of our students. This objective appraisal enables us to identify strengths and weaknesses of the candidates and select the strategies for improvement.
- To make all the meritorious students employable.
- To Promote Industry Institute interaction.
- To maintain the eligible students database.
- To acquire various companies data.
- To interact with HR managers of various companies on regular basis.
- To identify employment opportunities for fresh engineering graduates.
- Establish a good rapport with corporate leaders and invite them to conduct campus drives for final year students.
- Conduct Guest Lectures by inviting Industry experts to bridge the gap between Industry and academia.
- Collect constant feedback from the companies about alumni working with them and implement good changes to suit the corporate requirements.
- To plan and initiate Campus Recruitment Training programs on personality development, Aptitude, logical, verbal, Reasoning and Communication skills to enhance the employment opportunities for fresh engineering graduates.
- Issuing circulars to all concerned departments to notify campus placements.
- To form a bondage between campus and corporate.
Career Development Programs.
SGCET follow unique proved UAPA method to provide right opportunity to right Graduate
- 240 hrs hours of soft skill and aptitude + Additional technical certification
Assess - LMS based simulation exams for assessing.
Practice - Minimum 2 projects from under guidance of department expert
1.Minimum 5 national level and international level paper presentation.
2.Industry based case studies, for the participant to relate with real life scenarios.
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal (Body Language) Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Choosing a Career
- How to Hunt for a Job
- Making Great Resumes and Designing Cover Letters
- Power Dressing
- Body Language at Interviews
- Answering Frequently Asked Questions
- Group Discussions
- Follow Up Procedures
- Corporate Culture
- Meetings and Mannerisms
- Team Building
- Problem Solving & Conflict Resolution
- Business Correspondence
- Presentation Skills
- Dealing with Irate Customers