Company name : CMS IT services
Location : Chennai
Drive process :
1st Round : Online Aptitude Round
2nd Round : Group Discussion
3rd Round : Technical Round (Shortlisted candidate on 1st and 2ndround will have the final level of technical round with CMS IT SERVICES )
Eligibility : Graduate/B.Tech – ECE, CSE, EEE 60 % in all with 4 backlogs
Designation: Associate Technical Engineer/Desktop Engineer/System Engineer /Customer Support
- Assisting office workers with their computers, desktop systems providing computer support services, both for software and hardware for an organization’s employees.
- Testing of computers and ensuring that computer systems are functioning properly. Physical setting up of computers and software system installation for various computer applications and programs.
- Identifying and solving any problems that affect computer operating systems Discussing with individual staff members who work on the computers what the problems is in order to figure out how to help solve the problem.
- Individual assessments of computer systems to identify the problem(s)
- Help in examination of network servers’ equipment and Maintenance of networking systems Maintenance and upgrading of computer systems or offering recommendations on upgrades needed Networking and connecting
- Computers within the same organization to enhance communication.
- Training staff and orienting them on how to use computer hardware and software systems.
- Troubleshooting routine problems and maintenance of servers Responsible for ordering or buying of computer systems that are required or alternatively, working in close liaison with the purchasing and supplies department. This is after carefully assessing the computer needs in the organization carrying out other duties as you may be requested by management, maintaining other computer peripheral devices such as printers and solving printing problems if they arise. Coordination of computer maintenance with other Information Technology professionals such as Network Operations staff Professional Competencies.
- To work without supervision Good with communication skills.
- Initiative Ability to multi task Good at problem solving.
- Customer service Desktop Support Engineer Job Key Skills.
- Ability to handle computer hardware and software well versed with different operating systems and antivirus systems Desktop Support Engineer.
- Giving test & voice based support to customers